Expert Study Directors, state-of-the-art facilities, state-of-the-art equipment in the Ecotoxicology unit have allowed LabAnalysis Group to become an international centre of excellence for this type of study.
ChemService's experience in the preparation of UVCB assays according to the OECD 23 guideline and the experience of LabAnalysis in environmental and pharmaceutical matrices, have allowed to expand the offer of ecotoxicological assays on a wide range of matrices to be tested, from crop protection products, waste, end-of-waste products and pharmaceuticals.
We revolutionized our water production plant and the recent implementation of the new test system for fish also allow long-term tests to be performed, starting from the embryonic stage of the fish up to development (FET, FELS). Furthermore, it is possible to carry out tests for the definition of the potential of chemicals as endocrine disruptors (Endocrine Disruptors).
- acute test in static or semi-static regime with Daphnia magna according to EU C.2, OECD 202, USA OPPTS850.1010
- algal growth test: Scenedesmus subspicatus, Pseudokirchneriella subcapitata, Anaboena flos aquae according to EU C.3, OECD 201, USA OPPTS 850.5400
- acute fish mortality test: Danio rerio, Oncorhynchus mykiss according to EU C.1, OECD 203; USA OPPTS 850.1075
- acute Fish Embryo Test (FET) Test according to OECD 236.
- Lemna sp. growth inhibition test. according to OECD 221, USA OPPTS 850.4400
- aquatic plant growth toxicity test: Myriophyllum aquaticum according to OECD 238 (without sediment), OECD 239 (with sediment)
- acute immobilization test of Chironomus sp. according to OECD 235
- FELS test in static, semi-static or continuous flow regime according to OECD 210
- Juvenile Growth test for fish growth according to OECD 215
- long-term toxicity test on reproduction of crustaceans: Daphnia Magna according to EU.20, OECD 211 and USA OPPTS 850.1300
- acute toxicity test on worms: Eisenia fetida according to EU C.8, OECD 207
- toxicity test on soil microorganisms - inhibition of nitrification capacity according to OECD 216, EU C.21
- toxicity test on soil microorganisms - inhibition of carbonation capacity according to OECD 217, EU C.22
- chronic toxicity test on worms: Eisenia fetida - OECD 222
- sublethal toxicity test on worms: Eisenia fetida - USA OPPTS 850.6200
- terrestrial plants - emergency and growth tests according to OECD 208
- terrestrial plants - vegetative vigor test according to OECD 227
- non-target soil organisms: Folsomia candida and Hypoaspis aculeifer according to OECD 232, OECD 226
TEST ON NON-TARGET ORGANISMS
- Aphidius rhopalosiphi test (Parasitic Wasp) according to IOBC / WPRS 2000
- Typhlodromus pyri test according to IOBC / WPRS 2000
- acute oral and contact toxicity test on adults Apis Mellifera (Honey bee) according to OECD 213/214
- larval toxicity test - single exposure on Apis Mellifera (Honey bee) according to OECD 237
- studies in semifield OECD 75 Bee brood test under semi-field conditions